Thursday 23 August 2012

Clain Of Right

1. I claim the right to deny my consent to interact or co-operate with de facto government executives, agents, officers, bailiffs and/or grossly negligent JUDGES and/or POLICY ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS.

2. I claim the right to peacefully possess, use and enjoy any and all property in my care, including (without limitation) land, water and airspace, without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it.

3. I claim the right to view my community as Mankind on Planet Earth, and that my course of action is not outside said community’s standards.

4. I claim the right not to be compelled to perform under any statute, contract or agreement that I did not enter into knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally, and I do not accept the liability of any compelled benefits, responsibilities and/or obligations of any bill, code, direction, regulation, convention, statute, contract, trust and/or commercial agreement.

5. I claim that property of any and all natures and descriptions peacefully held in my possession is permanently held in private trust for the benefit of my offspring, and as such, it is exempt from taxation and statutory regulation.

6. I claim the right to use all necessary means to protect my family and its interests, in the event of any and all circumstances.

7. I claim the right to use all necessary means to protect my physical body and those of my family, in the event of any and all circumstances.

8. I claim the right to refuse to supply an intimate or non-intimate sample of my DNA for any purpose whatsoever.

9. I claim the right to refuse to supply samples of my blood, semen and/or urine, in the event of any and all circumstances.

10. I claim the right to refuse to be medicated, whether by any Man, Woman, individual, government, corporation or legal entity, under any circumstances whatsoever.

11. I claim the right to cultivate, harvest, store, trade, barter and/or use for my own purposes, any and all organic substances which will grow naturally upon Planet Earth.

12. I claim the right to refuse to be bound by the judgments, orders, warrants, directives and/or rulings of the de facto Courts of THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND, THE EUROPEAN UNION and/or THE UNITED NATIONS, under any circumstances whatsoever.

13. I claim the right to charge a FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by POLICY ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, de facto government principals, executives, officers, agents or justice system participants, of THIRTY THOUSAND UNITS OF ANY FUNCITIONAL CURRENCY of my choosing, per hour or portion thereof, if I or any member of my family is questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITS OF ANY FUNCITIONAL CURRENCY of my choosing, per hour or portion thereof, if I or any member of my family is handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process, and THREE BILLION UNITS OF ANY FUNCITIONAL CURRENCY of my choosing, for any grievous or actual physical harm to my body or that of any member of my family.

14. I claim the right to use any and all lawful administrative and/or judicial processes I deem to be necessary in order to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE, against any and all transgressors, who, by their actions or omissions, harm me, my dependents or my family’s interests, directly or by proxy, in any way whatsoever.

15. I claim the right to Diplomatic Immunity, including (without limitation) the right to instruct the Foreign & Commonwealth Office to facilitate the issue of a Diplomatic Passport and/or create my own.

16. I claim the right to amend this Claim of Right by notice, as and when necessary, and at my sole discretion.

17. I claim the right of superior guardianship over my offspring, whether singularly or jointly with their biological mother, without limitation and strictly precluding government and/or corporate intervention of any kind, under any circumstances whatsoever.

18. I claim the right to hold exclusive Power of Attorney over the physical bodies and legal estates of my offspring, whether singularly or jointly with their biological mother, without limitation and until the eighteenth anniversary of their physical birth.

19. I claim the right to educate my children at home or in any way their biological mother and I deem to be beneficial for their intellectual, emotional and spiritual development, without limitation, supervision, intervention, inspection or interference of any and all natures and descriptions.

20. I claim the rights of legal and equitable titles to my legal person and trade name, ‘STRAWMAN’ (& all derivatives thereof), and copyright of the artwork expressed in writing or in print as, ‘Freeman Upper-Case of the family Lower’.

21. I claim the rights of full Freedom and Intercourse of Trade and Navigation, to and from any port or place on Planet Earth, including (without limitation) the rights to cross international borders and to return to the land of my physical birth at my sole discretion and without interference of any and all natures and descriptions.

22. I claim the right to statutory immunity.

23. I claim the right to authenticate documents, bills, orders and instruments with the Great Seal of Freeman Upper-Case of the family Lower.

24. I claim the right to grant all the rights claimed herein into Trust, for the benefit of any and all parties I deem fit, without affecting my own capability of exercising said rights lawfully and without limitation.

25. I claim the right to self-determination and self-governance, without limitation, supervision, intervention or interference of any and all natures and descriptions.