Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Perspective: Double speak or Twisted speak - Legal Law - Governments - Mainstream Media-TV-Papers

A Perspective: Double speak or Twisted speak  - Legal Law

Governments - Mainstream Media-TV-Papers

Left-Right <<---------->> Right-Left
UP-Down <<---------->> Down-Up
Said this <<---------->> Didn't say this
Did this <<----------->> Didn't do this
I will-I won't <<---------------->> I won't-I will


Food for thought
Taking orders without ever questioning those orders, can end up being a criminal offence.

Giving and Putting orders into a sentence, then changing those words after the orders have been given to that sentence.


Mirror - {Say one thing, Do another thing} - {Doing one thing}.
Mirror - {Do one thing Say another thing} - {Doing one thing}.
     ===========================================



Mirror-Mirror

I say this (that)-I did not say this (that)
I do this (that)-I did not do this (that)

========================================================================
Example: 1
1/ My Computer got hacked <<---------->> 1/ My Computer never got hacked.
 Example: 2
1/ My Computer never got hacked <<----->> My Computer got get hacked.
========================================================================

Example: 1
1/ I will save the world <<---------->> 1/ I won't save the world.

Example:2
1/ I won't save the world <<----->> 1/ I will save the world.
     ===================================================================

Example: 1
1/ I wrote a good article in the paper <<---------->> I didn't write a good article in the paper.

Example: 2
 1/ I didn't write a good article in the paper <<----->> I wrote a good article in the paper.
     ====================================================================
 Twisting words
{Anything said}, {Anything done}-{Said anything}, {Done anything}